Annual Payment Discount
Start Up Fee
866, 877 or 888 Number
Free Trial Period
Free Incoming Pages
Free Outgoing Pages
Users in plan
Online fax storage
|M-F 8-5 PST|
Send faxes by email
Incoming Overage Pages
Outgoing Overage Pages
- Save 16% when you prepay annually
- 30-day free trial period
- Can create a “blocked”/ “allowed” call list so that you
aren’t charged for blocked calls
- Unlimited online fax storage
- Can send faxes from an unlimited number of email addresses and receive faxes at 6 email addresses
- High monthly fee for number of pages included
At over $10/ month for only 300 fax pages, TrustFax is expensive relative to their competition. They do include the ability to e-sign documents online, which is an excellent feature for those that need it. TrustFax offers a 30-day free trial.
The online interface is easy to use, only requiring a few steps to send a fax, but you cannot preview your fax before you send it. You can fax up to five documents at once, but you can only send a fax to one recipient at a time. You can send faxes from up an unlimited number of email addresses and receive faxes on up to six email addresses. TrustFax’s website states that online fax storage is free for the first 30 days, and afterwards you’ll be charged a rate of $0.00 per page per month. $0.00 is the same thing as free.
TrustFax offers local fax numbers in 50 states. They also offer free (855), (866), and (877) numbers. Phone customer support is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Customer support techs were knowledgeable and answered all of our questions to our satisfaction, but our email queries were never fully resolved.
TrustFax does not have mobile versions of its product available at this time.
* TrustFax is owned by j2 Global Communications along with eFax, Fax.com, Send2Fax, jConnect, RapidFAX, MyFax and SmartFax.