Annual Payment Discount
Start Up Fee
866, 877 or 888 Number
Free Trial Period
Free Incoming Pages
Free Outgoing Pages
Users in plan
Online fax storage
|Phone & Web|
Send faxes by email
Incoming Overage Pages
Outgoing Overage Pages
- 22% savings when you prepay annually
- 30-day free fax trial period
- 1500 combined fax pages (inbound and outbound)
- Relatively high number of pages included
- Can store 200 messages online for an unlimited amount of time
- Can send faxes from 25 email addresses and receive faxes on 30 email addresses
- Can create a “blocked”/”allowed” call list so that you aren’t charged for blocked calls
- HIPAA compliant
- No leaner fax plans are offered (this is RingCentral’s only available Fax plan)
RingCentral has a solid product that is among the most feature rich. RingCentral Fax 1500 plan provides a good value for your money if you’re sending lots of pages, giving you 1,500 free combined pages for $22.99 per month, and if you prepay for a year, your monthly rate comes down to $17.99. RingCentral also offers a 30-day free fax trial.
Using RingCentral’s online fax service is very easy; all you need to do to send a fax is enter the number, name, attachments, and click send. However, it does not offer a preview of a fax before you send. RingCentral lets you send up to 200 pages per fax, with a maximum of 20 MB per document. You can fax an unlimited number of recipients at one time. The interface lets you designate up to 25 email addresses that can be used to send faxes, and you can receive faxes on roughly 30 email addresses. The receive limit is an estimate, because it is a character limit, not a specific number of email addresses. Longer email addresses will lower this limit, while shorter email address will raise it. You can store up to 200 messages online for an unlimited amount of time. These options beat the Market Standard of 30 days of free fax storage.
RingCentral offers local numbers in 49 states and Washington D.C. They offer (855), (866), (877), and (888) toll-free numbers free of charge, but (800) numbers cost a one-time fee of $30.