What is the eFax free trial?
eFax's free trial is meant for you to test the full send and receive capabilities of eFax's online fax service. The free trial gives you access to all of the functions and features of the eFax Plus plan within a 30-day period. Here are the main details of the free trial:
- 150 pages of incoming faxes
- 150 pages of outgoing faxes
- 5 users in plan
- Expires after 30 days (After 30 days, you will have to upgrade to the eFax Plus plan for $16.95/month.)
What is the eFax free plan?
eFax’s free plan allows you to receive a limited number of faxes but does not allow you to send any faxes. If you exceed the number of received faxes allowed, eFax will prompt you to upgrade to a paying account. Here are the main details of the free plan:
- One remote (i.e. non-local) eFax number
- Area code/prefix is selected by eFax and cannot be changed (unless you upgrade to a paid account)
- 20 incoming fax pages per month (receive-only)
- You are prompted to upgrade to a paying account if you exceed 20 incoming pages, or if you need send capability.